Hello everyone, we are 3 high school students from Omaha, Nebraska. Our names are Johnny, Joey, and Joe. We started this blog for our love of the game of baseball. We thought we should start following our hometown team, The Royals of Kansas City(Kansas City Royals for all you purists), but then we thought following one team would be bland, and ladies and gentleman, thats just not our style. So we decided to also adopt the Houston Astros, because Joey is from Texas and a long time Astro fan. We thought we’d document the disappointment and heartache of being Royals/Astro fans by following the good, the bad, and the ugly that most certainly comes with the Major League Baseball season.We will give you our analysis on the events that shape the Royals and Astro Franchises. We will give you our “Professional” and “Humorous” opinions on these two very special teams.
Strike 1: Joey Arbona
I’m a freshman at one of the finest high schools in the greater Omaha metropolitan area. I’m a pretty big deal in the Big O and i probably have more facebook friends than you not that it matters or anything. I’m probably giving off the cocky high school student vibe but I’m just using my infinity for comedic culture and using vocabulary that stupid people like you Probably don’t understand. You probably also think that “wow” this kids thinks he’s so funny, well your right I do think i’m funny. You’ll see a lot of this in my blog posts because I have a passion for baseball that sometimes brings the worst out of me. I get mad at people in the business of baseball think they can just do whatever the hell they want. I like to call them on their mistakes and make them drown in their misery. Have fun reading my posts and don’t be insulted, It’s just my personality.
Strike 2: Johnny Keeley
hi everyone:) im johnny. your all probably dying to know about me so i’ll try too quench your thirst for details about my very interesting life. first off like you’ve probably noticed i don’t like to capitalize things, don’t ask me why, i just don’t. I consider myself to be pretty witty and funny kid. I am a life time New York Yankee fan. I play baseball and football for my high school. Im a freshman to by the way if you care about that at all. ahhh what else
if your a girl read paragraph 1 if your a guy read paragraph 2.
1. I enjoy listening to john mayer, taking long walks to just think and write poems about my feelings. My favorite movies are “the notebook” and “a walk to remember” I like listening for hours on end about why ashley and brad are perfect for each other, and why Rachel is such a bitch and should just shut up. candlelight dinners are a favorite activity of mine, as is just talking about my feelings under the light of the moon on the beach while holding your hand and looking into your eyes.(ladies if you are not impressed than obviously you are a man and you should scroll down and read paragraph 2)
2. yeah im just a normal guy. i love playing football, and hanging out with my friends. I also chase after girls but of course as i’ve lead on its usually the other way around. no thats a lie…most of the time;) anyway. I love music, its my favorite thing in the world besides my family and sports. Im getting guitar lessons this summer and im pretty excited about that. I recently broke up with my girlfriend who i was with for a good 11 months and im still not quite over that. you know how that goes. i love the nebraska cornhuskers, denver broncos and milwaukee bucks. other than the fact that im extremely good looking i think you now know everything there is about me. i hope you enjoy reading my posts:) go royals and stros!
Strike 3: Joe Ely
Unfortunately, our good friend go was busy doing homework when we wrote this so you’ll have to learn about him through the posts he puts up. I’ll just tell you some necessities you need to know about my friend joe.
1. He wears glasses
2. He’s the funniest out of all of us
3. Hes good at sports
4. He likes the royals and white sox ??
5. He’s been known to take his time however long that might be:)
6. Hes the nicest out of us three
7. He smells like apples
The Long Walk Back To The Dugout:
I hope you all enjoyed the first post of One Good Innings, and that you come back for more
we enjoying doing this and we hope you enjoy reading it
-Joey, Johnny and Joe(in spirit)